|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wedensday||9:00 AM -4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM -4:00 PM|
|Other Times||By Arrangement|
Testing and Assessment:
Fees based on diagnostic issues and testing focus. A deposit may be required when scheduling an extended testing appointment.
$ 150 Day/ $ 1,500 Full Day (plus travel and materials)
Workshops and Presentations:
$ 1,000 Half Day/ $ 1,500 Full Day (plus travel and materials)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is Dr. Fishman a network provider for my insurance plan?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is my co-pay and/or co-insurance amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician or from the insurance carrier before I have psychological testing?
Cash, check and most major credit cards are accepted for payment of fees and co-pays. All payment are due at the time of service.
Depending on the insurance plan, Dr. Fishman may be able to bill your health insurance carrier, and request only the co-payment amount at the time of service. Clients are responsible for all fees not covered by insurance.
If you do not keep your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.