|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM -4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM -4:00 PM|
|Other Times||By Arrangement|
Testing and Assessment:
Fees are based on diagnostic issues, testing focus, direct service hours/professional time for testing, interpretation and report writing.
A deposit may be required when scheduling an extended testing appointment.
$ 150 Day/ $ 1,500 Full Day (plus travel and materials)
Workshops and Presentations:
$ 1,000 Half Day/ $ 1,500 Full Day (plus travel and materials)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Is psychological testing covered by my policy (CPT- 96101 and/or 96118)
- is pre-authorization from the insurance carrier required before I have psychological testing?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is Dr. Fishman a network provider for my insurance plan?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is my co-pay and/or co-insurance amount per service or session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physicianbefore i can receive service?
Cash, check and Visa/Mastercard credit/debit cards are accepted for payment of fees and co-pays. All payments are due at the time of service.
Depending on the insurance plan, Dr. Fishman may be able to bill your health insurance carrier, and request only the co-payment amount at the time of service. Clients are responsible for all fees not covered by insurance.
If you do not keep your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.